cover for 200p skyliner

lancman

post-45775-0-53696200-1447937745_thumb.j

Just thought I'd share my part home made cover. I am lucky we have a place that makes water proof covers made to measure near by, its the same type of material marquee's are made of. The cover cost £13 and I added a plant pot base to the top which I bonded to the cover top to open it out to clear the handles on the side, the base has a draw string. Total cost £ 20. I am really pleased with it and at a fraction of the cost of others I've seen.

I've had my scope covered and sat in the back of the kitchen for over a Year now. 

Your suggestion and idea is similar to what I had imagined, but your post triggered me into a little action, so a wad of cash to B&Q, and hey presto! job done.

I've been wanting to install some sort of  hide-away for it for some time now (  keep the Mrs happier, and to better protect the scope! )  so here is the before and after pics, from  today's effort.

Before Storage

After Storage?

The Mrs a little happier,  now that the 'clutter' is away? One  more cabinet in place of the fridge, and the fridge moved right, should finish the task?

Archived