Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Prinz 660 telescope

Alek

Hello Everyone,

I am also newly signed up to this site.

Anyone know where I can also acquire one of these rare beauties, I'm talking about the 'Prinz 660 telescope refractor'.

I've tried everywhere, even ebay etc., but no luck so far, thank you, Iook forward to your replies.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone,

I am also newly signed up to this site.

Anyone know where I can also acquire one of these rare beauties, I'm talking about the 'Prinz 660 telescope refractor'.

I've tried everywhere, even ebay etc., but no luck so far, thank you, Iook forward to your replies.

Hi 'Tonino' and welcome to SGL.

Have you tried 'UK Astro Buy & Sell' ?

• 11 months later...

Hi.  I am new to this site, and just wondered whether someone ever sent you the instructions for the 660?  I have just got ours out of the attic for my own children, but can't remember how to fit it all together.  Huge thanks.

9 minutes ago, JosieJo said:

Hi.  I am new to this site, and just wondered whether someone ever sent you the instructions for the 660?  I have just got ours out of the attic for my own children, but can't remember how to fit it all together.  Huge thanks.

Hi Josie, welcome to SGL!

It just so happens that I have one of these scopes, albeit done up little. I also have the instructions around somewhere, which I've shared with a few owners of these fine scopes.. If you can PM me with your email address, I can take photos and send them to you.

• 1 month later...

Archived