Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

glowingturnip

Copernicus and Clavius

I haven't  done any lunar stuff for ages, but I do enjoy it.  I managed to get these two back in October:

22598675639_816cbba20e_o.png

Copernicus

22367974074_5e99a0a08c_o.png

Clavius

Equipment as per sig, QHY5liic through a 2.5x barlow, Pixinsight processing.

C & cc welcome, hope you enjoy !

• Like 4

Very nice images. Well done, :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SIDO
      Or at least my first ever gif and first ever astrophotography contest entry, taken with my old but trusty Celestron HD-150 Newtonian on GSO manual alt-az mount (my new one ? ) Saturday March 16th 2019 in the mid afternoon so it is a daylight shot with the moon waxing at about 78%.
      Android LGL62VL Smartphone
      8 Megapixel running Open Camera in burst mode with focus lock and exposure lock on and all other settings auto utilizing manual exposure compensation for exposure bracketing.
      Exposure Time : 1/59
      ISO : 50 
      The editing was done in Snapseed and the invert was created and processed in Toolwiz Photos the two images were then coupled with Du Gif Maker. Open Camera, Snapseed, Toolwiz Photos and Du Gif Maker are all Android applications and are free.
      A Meade smartphone adapter, Celestron 8x24 zoom eyepiece, 2x Meade short focus barlow and an infra red blocking filter rounded out the imaging train.
      Thanks for Looking and Clear Skies Everyone ?

Freddie...

Below is the original image at full resolution, the reduction was from 3264x2448 to 640x480 pixels.

• By Matteo
      Copernicus 12/10/2017 04:58
      GSO 0.20 m 
      Sky-Watcher NEQ-5 Pro SynScan mount
      QHY5L-IIC + IR cut filter
      GSO barlow lens 5x (APO)
      f: 5000 mm
      f/25
      Matteo Vacca Milis, Italy http://vaccamatteo.weebly.com/ https://www.astrobin.com/users/matteovacca/

• By Tales Ochi
      Taken with smartphone Samsung Galaxy fame(GT-S6812) no lens, barlow 2x, 150mm chinese mirror kit, dobsonian mount homemade....Unfortunately processed on computer(no bonus consideration, i know rsrs). Stacking with AS!2, processed with Registax 6 and photoshop.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.