Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello

seventyf

Hi,

I've been reading the forum for a while and thought it was time to start participating

I'm currently located in Reading and Somerset and have recently brought skywatcher 200P on an EQ6 mount from eBay. I have had it setup a couple of times and have enjoyed some great views, I'm still trying to get the hang of it really.

I took it out for the Lunar eclipse and was struggling to get it setup, a very helpful guy called Chris, I think, helped me get going. I managed to capture the images below....

James

post-47188-0-35246900-1447365259.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome James.

With images like that right from the start you should be happy.

Their is no substitute for time. It takes time to get the opportunity to have clear skies and dabble and learn.

On your part you need patience and time, The forum can provide the rest.

Regards,

Simon

Hi,

I've been reading the forum for a while and thought it was time to start participating

I'm currently located in Reading and Somerset and have recently brought skywatcher 200P on an EQ6 mount from eBay. I have had it setup a couple of times and have enjoyed some great views, I'm still trying to get the hang of it really.

I took it out for the Lunar eclipse and was struggling to get it setup, a very helpful guy called Chris, I think, helped me get going. I managed to capture the images below....

James

attachicon.gif21891483476_71d634ba75_z.jpg

That's fabulous!

And welcome, too..

Archived