the short tube buying help asap

I will be buying a short tube today

I came up with 2 option

Orion Short Tube - 80 A

www.tejraj.com/shorttube80a.html

SkyWatcher skywatcher portable 80mm

https://m.ebay.in/itm?itemId=111705513945

Is there any difference in 2 in optics?

or any other suggestion I dont want to spend much initially I already have DOB for planest but its for DSO only

There are minor differences.

Tube colour Orion tend to be white and Skywatcher black (old ones were blue)

Then it is whether it is an astronomy or the terestrial bundle the differences for these bundles tend to be:

45 degree An erect-image diaganol or a 90 right angle diagonal.

Whether the OTA has tube rings or an attached block with camera tripod thread holes in it, the camera threaded one came with my terestrial Orion bundle.

A red dot finder or a 6.30 finder.

As to optics both are made in the same factory I think.

In your two links the difference that I can see is the diagonal.

The 45 degree one might give correct images for terestrial use but NOT the sun (advert does not confirm that this is an erect image diagonal) but it is not as comfortable to use for night time astronmy due to the angle.

How much is it to buy a right angled diagonal separetely as there is quite a price difference between those two links.

The Orion is equipped for astronomical use with its 90° star diagonal, whilst the Sky-Watcher is equipped for daytime/terrestrial use with its 45° Amici diagonal.  If you don't need the two eyepieces included with the Orion, then go with the Sky-Watcher.  You can get a 90° diagonal for nighttime use in future.     

Both are identical otherwise...

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&mobile=1&pm=1&ds=0&item=111705513945

Archived