Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The big bang theory, and why I think its fundamentally flawed.

As of yet Hawking Radiation has not been observed (and it is not likely to be any time soon) which is why he can't get a Nobel prize for predicting it - assuming it does indeed exist.

I don't want to change the thread main topic, so I apologise for this little comment. 

I am vaguely aware of what the Hawking Radiation is and how it works, but, even assuming it exists, with my myopic eyes I cannot really see how such a prediction would lead to a so crucial discovery for the humanity to deserve a Nobel prize. 

Despite this, I believe he will get a Nobel prize if that is proven to be true.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to change the thread main topic, so I apologise for this little comment. 

I am vaguely aware of what the Hawking Radiation is and how it works, but, even assuming it exists, with my myopic eyes I cannot really see how such a prediction would lead to a so crucial discovery for the humanity to deserve a Nobel prize. 

Despite this, I believe he will get a Nobel prize if that is proven to be true.

Nobel's will included the following " "The said interest shall be divided into five equal parts, which shall be apportioned as follows: /- - -/ one part to the person who shall have made the most important discovery or invention within the field of physics ..."  it does not require it to benefit humanity only physics. 

Regards Andrew.

• 2 weeks later...

Bear in mind Im a bit thick so maybe its my way of thinkin that is flawed. Anyway I am looking for answer from people with more brain power than me.

Why is it the big bang, space, time and everything just "appeared from nothing", yet now that we have all this stuff, we dont see more big bangs go off for no apparent reason. 

What Im asking is whatever triggered the big bang, why doesnt it trigger more of them? The "something from nothing" is the issue I struggle with.

you would enjoy Hlton Ratclffe's book :  The Virtue of Heresy, Confessions of  disident Astronomer.

He gives an easily understood description off what is worng with prevailing doctrine theory and why.

http://www.hiltonratcliffe.com/blog/

Dont be fooled by those who talk with seeming authority about big bangs or black holes - they do not know that they are talking about, imo

you probably know more than all of them.

Highly objective "Scientists are quite the opposite. Imprisoned by a twisted, broken body, and communicating by nothing more than the movement of his eyes, Dr Stephen Hawking has only his desperately lonely mind left to offer. In our compassion and our wonder, we have taken that tortured imagination as holy sacrament, and now we must pay the price."

Archived