Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New to CCD cameras

Well after spending some money on new kit it time to see how it all works,

So far not very good ,So just seeing if its all working had it runing on M42  think it was about 20 mins play time runing camera at -10 so a long way to go.

SET UP , Tak 106ed, starlight 694, and 7 fillers in the wheel.

Think I had all data done at 60s so next time out I take some  10s and some R,G,B, to go with it.

That would help. You also have some cut off at the lower left and to a lesser extent the upper left. Have you cropped the image? If so you need to correct this with flats. If not then make sure that the FW is indexing  the filters central to the optical axis .

A.G

That would help. You also have some cut off at the lower left and to a lesser extent the upper left. Have you cropped the image? If so you need to correct this with flats. If not then make sure that the FW is indexing  the filters central to the optical axis .

A.G

I cut a lot off , the camera was only just in the end so I got the Tak 2"auxillary extension hope to put that part right, I will overlay this on top of all new data that will tell me if the cropped bit is still in the FW side.

Archived