Jump to content


eye pieces

Recommended Posts

where can I get the rubber attatchment to  fit on to my lenses as I find it difficult to use/focus my 6mm & 12mm lenses as I wear glasses , I have tried using them without my glasses but I am still having problems & I thought that if they had rubber ends like some binoculars I would find my scope easier to use .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They don't all come with eye cups. As far as I know you cannot get them to fit if your eps don't have them. there would need to be a groove around the top in the first instnce however I've never seen replacement ones.  The only thing I suggest is  you contact the manufacturer.

If its any consolation I suffer from the same problem. The eps I have are Meade 5000 series Ultra Wide Angle ones which have twist up rubber eye cups.

Just another thought if you have veri-focal specs get some single vision ones for astronomy, it is very difficult to focus with vari-focals.

Unless you suffer from astigmatism you would be better without the specs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.