SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi Everyone

RichP2

I've been on SGL on and off for a few years but didn't realise there was a group based around the south Wales area! I do most of my stargazing and astrophotography in the back garden as it tends to be unplanned and spur of the moment, plus my set up tends to be a bit too large to lug around. A 250PDS and NEQ6 Pro plus all the add-on bits is not quite grab n go.

Having just seen the advertised star party I'm slightly disappointed I didn't get to see the ad earlier as I definitely would have joined in; either driving up each night (not far from Bargoed) or would have brought the caravan up for the weekend.

I'm now following the group so will hopefully get to meet one or two members when observing sessions are advertised. It's always handy to know of others in the local area with similar interests.

Rich

Welcome to the group rich! We have frequent observing nights at blaenavon which mike organises for us and there's one coming up very soon too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please ignore any spelling typo thingys

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for info relating to observing nights and can hopefully join in.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Archived