Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astro club

phillc

Is anyone here a member of a astro club in the Midsomer Norton area of North Somerset. I am looking for a friendly club who will welcome someone who is coming back to astronomy after many many years away.

I think i have posted this question before but without any luck.

phillc

Phillc

It's me again!

The only one I know about (I live in Yeovil) is CADAS at Crewkerne. That's not probably so near for you but there must be others in Zummerset. There are an awful lot of us local yokels on this forum.

According to this site there are a couple in the county http://www.fedastro.org.uk/cgi-bin/society.php and the BBC reckons there is one in Bridgwater. How accurate or up-to-date these lists are is impossible to say.

Happy hunting.

Geoff

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my queries Geoff.

I will keep on looking . If I don't get an answer from anybody, perhaps i will have to put a topic on this site and see if there is any body local to me who would be interested in getting to gether as a small group.

phillc

Archived