Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

huddl plug

old39

Hi there,

The short answer appears to be yes. My wife has a Huddl 2 and it has a micro USB female on the right hand edge ( Where you charge it ) There are adapters that go Male micro to Female USB. Loads on Ebay.

Next question should be - Does it work ? I can't see why not because it can be used to connect to another PC. Never actually tried it but as some of the adapters cost less than a pound .......... :)

Dave.

Edit. Just looked and saw this - http://www.miniinthebox.com/micro-usb-male-to-usb-a-female-otg-data-cable-0-1m_p639452.html

47 pence and free postage ? WOT ?

Have a look round.

Hi there. I too have a hudl2 and I hoped that I could connect a webcam to it using a usb otg (usb on the go) cable and get nice telescope images on screen. I bought the cable (about£1.50) from amazon but no joy. Apparantly the hudl2 does not support usb otg. I have read that if I rooted my hudl2 then it may work but that would invalidate my warranty. Strangely though my old hudl1 sees the webcam but it still does not record any video or photos etc.

Archived