Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Second Dave. 

Keep the 200p for visual, get a small refractor for imaging. Your mount will not be sufficient for anything big for imaging I'm afraid. You can get a 65mm or 70mm ED or APO for imaging. 


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup 200p is not a telescope ull want to part with . And as far as fracs go . Get the meade 80 ed or the explore scientific one  . Oh i just saw u already have a 80mm refractor . So i suggest a better mount first

Edited by Syed Saif Alam
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another vote for keeping the 200p. There are many things to like about refractors, but particularly if you enjoy e.g. visual observing of DSOs, I am certain that you will miss the aperture of the 200p and regret selling.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.