Narrowband

SGL XI - Pitch Allocations

daz

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Sharing
You may share a pitch, and the electric hookup with another person - a maximum of two tents per pitch, subject to Lucksall's regulations for fire and health and safety"

So that means that someone else can come with me at no extra charge?

John

Hello Adrian

It will be good to meet up again this year, I think this will be my fifth year now!

I do really enjoy the whole event and the banter!

Will bring plenty of humor and cake again this year....

Best regards,

Hadyn - IOM

I decided to add hog roast and curry night after buying the pitch. Hopefully it'll all link up ok?

John

Yep - no problem - food can be added at any time leading right up until a few weeks before the event :-)

The food bookings will all get matched up automatically and you will receive some food token tickets in your welcome pack that you pick up when you book in with Lucksall on arrival...

Plan updated as at 06:45

There is one pitch left on Buzzard.

The right-hand side of Hare still has 8 places with EHU, the rest are non-EHU. 51a and 52a are not marked out so could be very spacious, if anyone has a particularly large tent, or a small group wanted them....

Plenty of van/motor home spaces thanks to Kingfisher being hard-standing.

Archived