Narrowband

ASCOM Driver for Atik for SGPro??

Ok, after a stalled attempted a few months back, I am now determined to learn how to use SGPro for helping out with my imagining sessions.  Going to be lots of questions over the next couple of weeks, and the first one is pretty basic :embarrassed:.  I am using an Atik One 6 CCD camera which has a built in filter wheel.  Does anyone know what driver (ASCOM?) I need to use so that SGPro connects and controls the filter wheel properly?  I am proberly doing something stupid, but none the the dropdown ones seem to work  :confused:.

SGPro1_zpslaisbghf.png

Excellent; internal filterwheel driver downloaded and seems to work fin with SGPro :).  I can now take images with the camera via SGPro and control the sequence of filters; next, on to the difficult bit of focusing via the program and finding targets / setting up guiding.  Tomorrow nights forcaste is looking a bit overcast, sounds like perfect practise / playing weather :)

I had the same issue also, with ATIK FW and ATIK 383L+ and with my SGP PRO and was searching for solution to connect my FW to SGP. will also try same..

Thx

Martin

• 2 years later...
On 10/10/2015 at 10:10, artem said:

I had the same issue also, with ATIK FW and ATIK 383L+ and with my SGP PRO and was searching for solution to connect my FW to SGP. will also try same..

Thx

Martin

Any luck with this? Am stuck trying to do the saem....

thanks,

L

On 15/08/2018 at 02:06, liamcaff said:

Any luck with this? Am stuck trying to do the saem....

thanks,

L

I gave up my ATIK FW and ATIK 383L+ 

Regards

Martin

Archived