Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL XI Chit Chat

daz

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone get a spare synscan handset they could bring along for me to test my mount. i seem o be having a few issues with my EQMOD. if successful there will be a a few free pints involved :D

3 minutes ago, Daniel-K said:

has anyone get a spare synscan handset they could bring along for me to test my mount. i seem o be having a few issues with my EQMOD. if successful there will be a a few free pints involved :D

I've got one for my NEQ6 & AZ-EQ6-GT but not sure if either of the leads would fit your mount Dan, I know the NEQ6 wont fit not sure about the GT one though.

1 minute ago, tich said:

I've got one for my NEQ6 & AZ-EQ6-GT but not sure if either of the leads would fit your mount Dan, I know the NEQ6 wont fit not sure about the GT one though.

cheers titch but i dont think it will.

13 minutes ago, hadyn42 said:

Hello Tich

You seem to be enjoying yourself there. Please could you ask the Chef to get some extra food in please as I can see that there will be some "good eaters" heading your way soon!

I hope to see you on Wednesday afternoon, hope you have some clear skies in the meantime. Looking forward to being there again this year, will ithis be your fifth year there too?

Best regards,

Hadyn - Isle of Man

I'm sure they'll have plenty of stock as I'm sure they know what we are like, some more than others!! :evil6:
Be good to see you again & yes this is my 5th one now, nearly didn't make 8 due to redundancy & car issues but managed to get a lift with Tom & a place to sleep in Steph & Carls awning & boy that were cold!! I also remember that we had some interesting weather then too.

Hi Tick,

Car packed... hope to be at Lucksall by lunchtime tomorrow.

Just had a curry. Trust the weather improves as I will be in my shorts as usual. We had sleet here near Watford this afternoon.

So hoping you yet clear skies.

Cheers

Adrian

5 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Hope you had apple pie and custard for afters :)

Dave

Mick D & Jill brought some Mr Kipling apple pies with them earlier, does that count? lol

2 minutes ago, tich said:

Mick D & Jill brought some Mr Kipling apple pies with them earlier, does that count? lol

Do you get funny looks from other customers if they see you taking pictures of your dinner ? :)

Dave

13 minutes ago, Drop Of Sun said:

Wow, can't believe we are nearly there and the party has already begun!! Tich, are those large mushrooms, or small everything else? :grin:

I think everything else was far away Luke, here's Teds explanation;

12 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Do you get funny looks from other customers if they see you taking pictures of your dinner ? :)

Dave

I can't say I noticed but if I did then I just don't care as I like to share.  :icon_biggrin:

Clear skies you say hopefully I'll have more success than last night got polar aligned then had a whole heap of software & hardware issues, ended up being chilled to the bone at 2:30 so spat me dummy out & went to bed lol.
Woke up this morning with a migraine so had some pain killers & slept it off till midday, although it's not better by any means.
Few more folks turned up while I were snoozing so the place has started to fill up.07.thumb.JPG.cfbeae993918af2ede9a5da64bc

2 hours ago, aramitsharma said:

Oops.. just saw i have missed booking the dinner. Anyone having spare coupons I can buy for Friday and Saturday?

There's sometimes left overs and folks have seconds so you may be lucky :)

Dave

Apparently some of them are a new type of gravel that is good for pitching tents on. Interesting to see what they're like but from tich's pictures the ground looks pretty good considering the rubbish weather!

will

Finally I got the thing guiding so did a few test shots of M45, ok so using the 10" Newt wasn't the best idea on this target but least I can say I got something, I'll try it with flats so I can get rid of those dust bunnies  but for now here's a quick & dirty process of it.56de24ca9623c_oooooharrrrrrrr.thumb.jpg.

Archived