Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL XI Chit Chat

daz

Well just had a result went to the shop earlier & saw the cafe was open so steak pie for tea, Sunday roast ordered for tomorrow & I can see me buying a breakfast in the morning too :evil6:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, tich said:

Well just had a result went to the shop earlier & saw the cafe was open so steak pie for tea, Sunday roast ordered for tomorrow & I can see me buying a breakfast in the morning too :evil6:

You'll come back twice the man you were if you carry on like that lmao

2 minutes ago, Pyrodave said:

You'll come back twice the man you were if you carry on like that lmao

LOL I already am twice the man I once was & I just don't care anymore :evil6:

9 minutes ago, andyboy1970 said:

You'll have to leave the 250p behind as it won't fit in the car next to you!! (When you leaving?) ;)

Week on Monday, or maybe Tuesday depending on the weather :evil6:

37 minutes ago, Mr Flibble said:

Forecast looks good for tonight tich :-)

Fingers crossed I might get the polar alignment challenge done then.

Oh & morning all

05.thumb.jpg.1a4df4ccb79c411356b8527cb9c

5 minutes ago, Mark at Beaufort said:

Tich glad you arrived at Lucksall OK. The diet muesli looked good and the snack for dinner. The forecast is looking OK for later tonight so you might get that polar alignment sorted. I will try and pop over to say hello.

That'll be great Mark I'll make sure the kettle is on standby, just going to set up everything now so fingers crossed for later.

Rocked up at lunchtime. Spotted the burger van (hi itch). Then managed to snap a tent pole in a well timed gust of wind :-( bit of gaffer should see me through though.

Beer unpacked, curry for tea :-)

who's due tomorrow?

1 hour ago, AstroGnome said:

Rocked up at lunchtime. Spotted the burger van (hi itch). Then managed to snap a tent pole in a well timed gust of wind :-( bit of gaffer should see me through though.

Beer unpacked, curry for tea :-)

who's due tomorrow?

I wasn't sure if that was you or not parked up you should have popped round for a cuppa although the burgers are off, there's talk of it being clear tonight too so might get some photon hoovering done.
Was nice seeing Mick D, Jill & Mark today too managed to get the scope set up, whether I get to use it remains to be seen, not looking very promising right now lol.

10 hours ago, tich said:

Fingers crossed I might get the polar alignment challenge done then.

Oh & morning all

05.thumb.jpg.1a4df4ccb79c411356b8527cb9c

Hello Tich

You seem to be enjoying yourself there. Please could you ask the Chef to get some extra food in please as I can see that there will be some "good eaters" heading your way soon!

I hope to see you on Wednesday afternoon, hope you have some clear skies in the meantime. Looking forward to being there again this year, will ithis be your fifth year there too?

Best regards,

Hadyn - Isle of Man

Archived