SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL XI Chit Chat

daz

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some bizarre reason, the sheet does not seem to update in Tapatalk and I'm not sure it did for me on the mobile version either. I had to go into the full site to see the updated copy, don't know why but that might explain why some people are not seeing the updates.

EDIT Clearing the cache on Tapatalk fixed that problem

Cheers guys. Looking forward to my first SGL star party and meeting you all. Bob

Booked from Monday to Monday haven't booked the hog or curry yet as I might want to book an extra couple of days but I'll sort that out when I'm back from the Brecons, well you know me like to get there early!!  :evil:

Thinking of that, I've purchased 2*curry and 2*hog.  As I'm hoping to bring my better half, however there is a chance that she'll not come, so just giving a heads up that there is a chance of a hog and curry that'll be unclaimed.

Relocated the "noise" :rolleyes: from the Pitch Allocation Thread... apologies If I have messed anything up in the process... :evil::grin:

You seem to have left quite a lot of my dross in there Peter![emoji12] I'm not brave enough to try to move it on an iPhone, I would probably delete the whole thread!

Archived