SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL XI Chit Chat

daz

I will be going on the 10th, 11th & 12th, hopefully I will get confirmation of the POD I booked close to the main SGL areas later today

I hope I can still get a ticket for the hog roast etc.... even though I am not using FLO to book the main event :laugh:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be going on the 10th, 11th & 12th, hopefully I will get confirmation of the POD I booked close to the main SGL areas later today

I hope I can still get a ticket for the hog roast etc.... even though I am not using FLO to book the main event :laugh:

Yes you can :)

Good luck reserving a specific pod. At sglx you took pot luck with the pods, they were very reluctant to use the 2 near the event field. They preferred to use the ones closer to reception and the sheds in the centre of the sitee under the trees before using those 2.

Both Rob and I had to negotiate transfers from the far end of the field to those closer and negotiations werent easy.

Yes you can :)

Excellent :laugh:

Good luck reserving a specific pod. At sglx you took pot luck with the pods, they were very reluctant to use the 2 near the event field. They preferred to use the ones closer to reception and the sheds in the centre of the sitee under the trees before using those 2.

Both Rob and I had to negotiate transfers from the far end of the field to those closer and negotiations werent easy.

Yes I found this out at last years event as I was placed quite away from the rest of SGL.

I have specifically asked for 1 of the Pods by the main event this time, I also made the extra effort and called them to discuss last years situation to make sure  :laugh: I think the pods were brand new last year and they wanted to preserve the condition until the summer

Archived