Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Wakefield and District Astronomical Society (WADAS) Events page

Soupy

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be up around 10 if woozy needs a lift I can pick her up just need to know we're

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the offer but I won't be able to make it now, I've been destroyed by London and am heading to bed. 

Vicky

Clear outside says it's going to be cloudy,if I go up I will leave the telescope at home

And just take the camera and binoculars

Neil

It's miserable in Ossett, misty, damp and slight drizzle. I will keep my eye on things with the rest of you and maybe make a decision at the 11th Hour, fingers crossed again !!

Can't even get out to practice with my new scope yet, took it to winscar Tuesday but no real use to be honest , need to slow down and get familiar with all the workings, especially the wifi thing.

Eric

Hi all,

A pleasant evening in terms of company but very little to write on here astronomy wise.

Managed a few brief views of the stars through tiny gaps but not much else.

Hopefully we will have better luck next time and thanks to Soupy, Mark and Neil for making the effort to get out there

Damian

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget AGM Thursday evening 7.30 Horbury Academy.

There is the possibility of clear skies, so feel free to bring scopes we might make a trip up to Middlestown after the meeting to get some observing in!

Cool thanks, I'll try and aim to be there about that time. Is it Denby Grange Cricket and Athletic Club on Old Road/Smithy Lane?

Great stuff. Yes thats the one. When you turn onto Smithy Lane you turn left into the car park.

Archived