Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wakefield and District Astronomical Society (WADAS) Events page

Soupy

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a busy weekend so I doubt ill be there unfortunately, though I am still scopeless so I wouldn't be missing too much. Will see you guys at the meeting on Thursday though.

Matt.

I'm on nights so won't be attending sorry to say

Yes hope you all have a good chocolate filled evening.

Think their may be more even distribution of chocolate this year as one of last year's very greedy winners is on nights so won't be attending!

Damian

If anyone is going to winscar Tuesday evening  (weather permitting) plz let me know, I take one of my grandsons to soccer training at Horbury Academy, it finishes at 8pm, so would be around 8-45 when I set off for winscar.

Eric

If anyone is going to winscar Tuesday evening (weather permitting) plz let me know, I take one of my grandsons to soccer training at Horbury Academy, it finishes at 8pm, so would be around 8-45 when I set off for winscar.

Eric

Weather permitting I will be attending tomorrow night. 8.45 sounds like a decent time for me too. Fingers crossed the weather is something like!

It's the one with the large trees to the east which does slighty hinder the east view. However it may pay off due to the fairly high winds expected. The other car park through dunford bridge is higher up and exposed to the wind.

Archived