SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Wakefield and District Astronomical Society (WADAS) Events page

Soupy

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Saturday is the last Saturday of the month. This is one of our scheduled observing nights. If you are available please post here so other members can arrange to meet up with you either up at our normal observing locations of Winscarr or Middlestown or another location to suit whichever members are free.

Yeah, looks like the weather may have spoiled Saturdays plans. Im looking forward to 9th November to get to a meeting. I haven't been to one in months due to one reason or another.

Ryan the meeting is the 5th of November

Iv just luged all my eq5 out in to the garden for some solar viewing. It's supposed to be clear tonight at Winscar with no fog dose any one fancy a trip out ? Mark

I wouldn't mind a trip out, however I was just going to stop at home to do a bit in the backyard as I'm on earlies this week and working full-time hours. It's going to be a shock to the system!

If I went, I'd go early to get back home at a reasonable time - what time were you thinking of going?

I was thinking of going around 7 so being there for around 7:45

Mark

Yup, I'll pop down for a couple of hours if the forecast stops clear.

Will need to be setting back off around 10pm, but it'll give me a couple of hours.

Are we meeting at the large car park?

Archived