SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

"Black Holes: their mysteries explained!"

"Black Holes: their mysteries explained!" 

This month, Newtown Astronomy Society, welcomes back “Associate Lecturer for the Open University”, Sue Walker BA, MSc

Sue says, "In this talk I will explain what black holes are, how they are formed, their mysterious properties, and how we know that they really exist!  I will aim to cover both the basics, for those who are new to the subject, and also in places delve a little deeper for those who want the challenge!  So something to please all, I hope!"

Along with the usual “What’s on?” Discussions, coffee and biscuits, this should be a great mix for an entertaining and enlightening night out, and with people who all have similar interests.

Saturday 10th October, 7.00pm at Pen Dinas. Turn in for Theater Hafren, take the 1st right, and it’s the 1st bungalow on the left or SY16 4HX for your Sat Nav.

For more information, join our Facebook page or contact Brandon at brandonlane@waitrose.com .

Archived