Any thoughts on this

Davey-T

Took this yesterday with LS60DS and Skyris 274, illumination is off for some reason, I did fiddle with the tuning last time I used it so could be out and possibly the flat didn't work again, or could it be camera tilt ?

Two images one stretched one unstretched ?

Dave

post-21198-0-65236400-1443097476.png

post-21198-0-37830800-1443097477.png

Looks like a reflection coming from somewhere. 

Alexandra

Could be, there are a lot of reflections and "suns" that aren't really suns with the LS60DS, guess I shouldn't have fiddled with the DS tuning, if it ain't broke etc etc.

Need the Sun to come out now :)

Dave

I could be wrong, but I think it might be just down to the tuning ring to be honest, I have seen similar with my Lunt when not quite tuned perfectly.

Probably right Pete, should have left well alone, thought I could just improve it a bit  :grin:

Dave

If it is the full sun in one go, then probably down to tuning.  My Lunt 60 can manage the sun in one go quite well when single stacked, but needs very precise fiddling to get it in one when double stacked.  I get something very similar when it isn't spot on.

Robin

Archived