SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Eyepiece suggestion for Skywatcher Heritage 130p

rizwanahmed24

Hi

i recently bought Heritage 130P, i found that the 10mm eyepiece that came with the scope is not good at all. The 25mm one is better. I bought a TS Barlow 2x that provided me 1.5 and 2x magnification, I am quite happy with the barlow. Can anyone suggest me 'good' 10mm and 6mm eyepieces that are good with Heritage 130p. i am a beginner, any help would be appreciated. 

/Rizwan 

Hello and welcome to SGL!

The BST's and Celestron X-Cel LX's are probably the most common/recommended EP's here. I've never tried the BST's so I can't comment on them, but the X-Cel's on the other hand make up the bulk of my EP collection. Got the first ones when I had the Heritage and they worked very well with that telescope IMO. Still more than happy with my choice. If you can, try to find a local astronomy club/and astronomers to see if you can try a few EP's with your telescope. Oh, by the way, what kind of budget do you have in mind when it comes to buying new EP's? That kind of info makes it easier for the members to give suitable advice. :smiley:

• 1 month later...

Archived