stargazine_ep44_banner.thumb.jpg.6153c4d39ed5a64b7d8af2d3d6061f61.jpg

1st year - Thank you SGL

Loved reading your post. Very inspiring. I agree with you that this is a superb forum and vey helpful.

A lot of it is down to the Mods, who put many hours of work into this forum to keep it excellent. It requires a lot of effort and is generally a pretty thankless task, so I thank you all now.

It is also due to the sponsorship of our supporter, FLO. Not only are they an excellent company, and I would recommend then to anyone, but their ongoing support helps to keep this place as we know and love it today. Thank you to them too.

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(please bear with my english!) A year ago, I joined this forum. What a journey it has been ! At the age of 44 I finally got the chance to look through an eyepiece for the first time; it was on a mond

You certainly know how to express your feelings Vox. That wonderful Account of you adventure into Astronomy is very Impressive, and does you great credit. SGL thanks you very much, because what you ha

great to read your experiences. you have indeed crammed a lot into 12 short mths. Heres to many more. Give your self some credit too, it's the members that make sgl the great place it is

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

That's an amazing first year you've had, Vox45. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience so enthusiastically. And thank you for your contribution to the forum - over 1,000 posts in a year is good going!!

• Like 1

That's an amazing first year you've had, Vox45. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience so enthusiastically. And thank you for your contribution to the forum - over 1,000 posts in a year is good going!!

yes it is amazing how many posts you can put to the counter when you start from scratch and are thirsty for knowledge ! Fortunatly, I rarely got no answer to my questions, that goes to show how helpful people are in here :)