Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Any images taken from Kelling Heath this weekend?

davo

Just returned from 4 days at Kelling, clear Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Sunday patchy. Not an imager myself but saw plenty of good images taken by others. Star of the show was a 30" F3 Dobsonian made by members of Liverpool AS, using a 21mm Ethos and a coma corrector the views of popular DSO's were awesome!   :smiley: 

Hi all, I also had a great time but would like to give a warning, I had an unwelcome visitor Sunday morning while at breakfast

someone decided to remove my Astro video camera and leads found out Insurance not covered.

Teaman

Hi Teaman,

Very sorry to hear that. That is really not nice, and more than a little anger inducing. I was leaving my kit quite a lot and was a little concerned, but my little corner was not well trodden and the overall impression was one of a very pleasant and honest environment. Real, real shame that that was just an illusion and that there were some people about who think that simply taking from others is ok. Again, you have my genuine sympathy, for what little it is worth.

Archived