Hello from Liverpool

Bob123

HI EVERYONE BOBBY HERE JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY HELLO I AM   RELATIVELY NEW TO ASTRONOMY AND HAVE  BEEN COLLECTING BITS AND PIECES OVER THE YEARS,  I HAVE MORE TIME NOW TO EXPLORE MY ASTRONOMY , AND IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING MY FIRST BIG SCOPE A CELESTRON  CPC 800 IT IS A USED ONE IF ANY MEMBERS HAVE ONE OF THESE SCOPES COULD DO WITH A FEW POINTERS WHAT TO LOOK FOR,  FOR WHEN I PICK IT UP NEXT WEEK AND HOW GOOD THEY ARE HOPEFULLY

CHEERS EVERYONE 

Hi and welcome to SGL - Good to have you on board. Just one thing....... It's considered bad form on forums to use capitals, it's like shouting ........... I'm sure that you didn't mean to shout your introduction :D :d

Look forward to seeing you around :)

HI EVERYONE BOBBY HERE JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY HELLO I AM   RELATIVELY NEW TO ASTRONOMY AND HAVE  BEEN COLLECTING BITS AND PIECES OVER THE YEARS,  I HAVE MORE TIME NOW TO EXPLORE MY ASTRONOMY , AND IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING MY FIRST BIG SCOPE A CELESTRON  CPC 800 IT IS A USED ONE IF ANY MEMBERS HAVE ONE OF THESE SCOPES COULD DO WITH A FEW POINTERS WHAT TO LOOK FOR,  FOR WHEN I PICK IT UP NEXT WEEK AND HOW GOOD THEY ARE HOPEFULLY

CHEERS EVERYONE 

Hello, I visited Liverpool for the first time this year and had a fabulous time.

I don't know much about your potential scope but if you post any questions you do have in the "Discussions - Scopes/Whole Setups" I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Archived