Moonlite focuser to flange: bolt size

I'm trying to find out the thread size of the 3 bolts that Moonlite use to fix their focusers to their flanges. Does any one know what size they are ?

I'm guessing that they are an imperial size but I could be incorrect in that :icon_scratch:

Send Ron Newman an email at:

moonlite7@live.com

He's the boss and very helpful.

Thanks for the suggestion. First Light Optics are having a look to see what they have got so I'll hold on before e.mailing Ron direct. He has been helpful in the past though with an older Moonlite that I had.

I've found that the bolt size is 10-32 imperial, in case anyone else is interested. Moonlite actually state this in their instructions but I didn't think of looking there - doh ! :rolleyes2:

Thanks for the suggestion. First Light Optics are having a look to see what they have got so I'll hold on before e.mailing Ron direct. He has been helpful in the past though with an older Moonlite that I had.

I've found that the bolt size is 10-32 imperial, in case anyone else is interested. Moonlite actually state this in their instructions but I didn't think of looking there - doh ! :rolleyes2:

as the saying goes john, if all else fails read the instructions :smiley: :smiley:

Archived