Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Bubble & Friends - Smash and Grab (130pds)

Uranium235

Had juuust enough clear sky over the last couple of nights to put this one together, with the fourth pane done just in time before the clouds rolled in.

Still a bit of a smash and grab effort and it stands at one 1 hour per pane (x4), but im hoping that later this week I will be able to take that up to 2 or 2.5 per pane which should help clear up the noise a bit.

For a change it was nice to be setting up earlier (getting dark at 9pm now), so projects stand a better chance of being completed in one or two nights - rather than it being stretched over two months! Having said that, the weather has been a bit pants lately so Im grateful for anything at the mo!

Bubble, Sh2-157, M52 and NGC7538

6x600 (Ha) 2x2bin x4 panes

130pds, NEQ6, Atik 383L+, MPCC MkIII

More to follow when conditions allow.

Thanks for looking :)

21200581905_7bcdbf105e_h.jpg

Thanks Sara :)  There is a good chance I might be able to add more tonight... well according to the telly anyway, the internet forecast says exactly the opposite. The bubble pane could also do with some of the data replacing since it was taken under strong moonlight (it sort of shows on the overlap).... but thats just me being picky!

Archived