SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Opinion on color inversion...

Ccolvin968

So as you can tell bunt last post, I'm new at sketches. What do you think of sketching black on white paper, then inverting it on a computer to match exactly what you saw. I don't have black paper or white charcoal. Just trying to keep it cheap and trips to the art store at a minimum.

Will do. I'm actually smoked out right now from some of the most severe fires the US has seen in a long time. I'm over 1000 miles away, but the smoke still blocks out everything any more dim than mag 2.0. I might try for Mizar and Alcor if I get lucky tonight. As of right now, the sky is more blue than it has been in the last couple days...

I use black paper it's easy to use and it's the same price as white so give it ago there's no messing with computers but it's no big deal and every one as there own way as an example I prefer black paper but some times use white( very rare) what ever you choose keep drawing

Pat

post-9980-0-16369900-1441185485_thumb.jp

Archived