C'mon, let's go to the Moon !!

Talitha

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im in but dont know what your all talking about! anyone got a link to it please

Thanks

:angry:

Top of the page, in caroles first post, link is just underneath where it says " All aboard, SGL "

in blue...........

Ok im on board

Ladies and gentleman this is your captain speaking! Can i remind all passengers to keep their seatbelts fastened at all times! Please refrain from smoking on this flight and now for the safety demonstration!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard this one way flight to the moon! In the unlikely event of an accident there are no exits and there are no safe landing zones!

So good luck and safe flying

HeHe

Ladies and gentleman this is your captain speaking! Can i remind all passengers to keep their seatbelts fastened at all times! Please refrain from smoking on this flight and now for the safety demonstration!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard this one way flight to the moon! In the unlikely event of an accident there are no exits and there are no safe landing zones!

So good luck and safe flying

HeHe

:laughing3: :laughing3:

Just realized I never put my number in.. it's 462,220.

Btw, it looks like I'm pretty close to the snack/bev cart, so if anyone wants something I'll nick it and send it back to you ('nick'.. that's how you say steal isn't it? :angry: ).

Archived