Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IAS 2015?

• 1 month later...

No, I'm not going daft. The site sends you to the wrong place. Even so I can't get through the labyrinthine process to buy tickets which involves setting up an account before charging your card for a ticket. I've given up for the time being.

Yeah, I'll be there on Friday (hoping to pick up a bargain eyepiece or two). Got tickets to a lecture too, don't remember having to set up an account.

Ditto. That's why I couldn't buy tickets at first. It doesn't let you sign up again using the same email, but It doesn't tell you that's the problem. Duh!

Hoping to be there on the Friday :). NB, pretty sure it is at the same place as last year, or maybe I am just confused as usual :D

It's at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire. Details on IAS website. Before it was at the Warwickshire Exhibition Centre. If I remember Stoneleigh it's a larger venue. I used to go there for trade shows before retiring.

Ditto. That's why I couldn't buy tickets at first. It doesn't let you sign up again using the same email, but It doesn't tell you that's the problem. Duh!

Got both at the same time, probably why I didn't have any problems; only had to enter email once. I'm looking forward to it - first time :/

Archived