sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_31.thumb.jpg.b7a41d6a0fa4e315f57ea3e240acf140.jpg

We are having a SALE :-)

Our move into larger premises has provided a wonderful opportunity for us to review our stock!  New stock, ex-demo stock and customer returns (usually only because it was too large, too small, had a blemish or was an unwanted gift). So we are having a sale! 

A genuine sale, not some half-baked promo prepared weeks in advance  :angel:

We have literally hundreds of reduced-price items. Everything from small adapters to entire telescopes! Here’s how it will work: 

Offers will be posted at our Clearance page every day beginning tomorrow. 

Every product will be discounted and a further discount will be applied automatically every 7th day until it is sold. 

When an item is added details and a link will also be posted at Twitter (to receive notifications please follow us) and here at Stargazers Lounge (you need to be a SGL member to view the thread). 

Steve & the FLO team

• Like 12
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our move into larger premises has provided a wonderful opportunity for us to review our stock!  New stock, ex-demo stock and customer returns (usually only because it was too large, too small, had a b

I've heard it's free but buyer collects.

Dunno why I'm looking forward to this sale. There's nothing I want, need, or fancy right now. I think it's knowing that I'm going to be tempted and it's the thrill of not knowing if I'm going to succu

Dunno why I'm looking forward to this sale. There's nothing I want, need, or fancy right now. I think it's knowing that I'm going to be tempted and it's the thrill of not knowing if I'm going to succumb or get a grip on myself and stand firm lol. :grin: :grin:

• Like 3

The sale begins today, the first items will appear in an hour or so. 

There will be no rhyme or reason to this sale. I.e. a dovetail might be followed by a telescope, then an eyepiece or adapter. Not because of some clever marketing wheeze but because that is the order we found and catalogued the items :smile: 

Steve

Hi Brantuk,

Ditto, its the thrill of the chase.Probably why i have too many eyepieces as well.

Strangely, it was my wife who alerted me to the email from FLO, and maybe our visit to their new premises last week, on our way home from Mousehole has helped, but she phoned this morning and asked if the sale had started, so I simply must buy something(s) to avoid disappointing her......mustn't I ?  :grin:

Edited by Saganite
  • Like 3

LOL.   Typical.  Bought a ADM Saddle for my Skytee last week and one pops up in the clearance.   Ce La Vie.    Hoping I'm  gonna get a couple of bargains as this sale gets moving.   In the market for a couple of new EP's. 

Credit Card in cower mode already    John

"When an item is added details and a link will also be posted at Twitter (to receive notifications please follow us) and here at Stargazers Lounge (you need to be a SGL member to view the thread)."

Steve - maybe I'm being a bit dumb here but which thread are we supposed to follow to see each new item as it pops up? I can only see a new thread being made for each item but getting no notifications via forum or email?

Edited by brantuk

We are listing a total of thirty items today, roughly one item every ten minutes. The last one to be listed today will appear around 4pm.

Lots more in the pipeline  B)

Steve 

Gah!

I thought 'I can't afford anything right now' and 'I don't suppose there will be a cheap EQ3 polarscope anyway'.

But...

So I wonder how much this will improve my guiding?

I couldn't tell whether it really was an EQ3-2 polar scope, or an EQ5 one.  As far as I'm aware they're not identical (and the normal page on FLO's site to buy one asks you to select which mount you want it for), but the special offer page wasn't clear which one it was.

I was only interested in passing because I had to bodge my EQ3-2 polar scope to get it to work...

James

I couldn't tell whether it really was an EQ3-2 polar scope, or an EQ5 one.  As far as I'm aware they're not identical (and the normal page on FLO's site to buy one asks you to select which mount you want it for), but the special offer page wasn't clear which one it was.

I was only interested in passing because I had to bodge my EQ3-2 polar scope to get it to work...

James

Thanks I've PM'd FLO to check.

I have lots of advanced bodging equipment, but if an EQ5 one is too great in diameter to fit up the middle of an EQ3 there won't be much I can do with it...

Thanks I've PM'd FLO to check.

I have lots of advanced bodging equipment, but if an EQ5 one is too great in diameter to fit up the middle of an EQ3 there won't be much I can do with it...

I think that would be quite a tricky one to fix :)

James

I think that would be quite a tricky one to fix :)

James

All sorted by Aunty Flo - they're sending me an EQ3 one the EQ5 one has already visited me and is on it's way back!

Really impressed by rap[id and no-nonsense customer service - unlike a car parts company whose website told me to buy the wrong gasket set and then eventually offered me a exhaust hanger rubber in exchange for the rocker cover gasket.

• Like 1

All sorted by Aunty Flo - they're sending me an EQ3 one the EQ5 one has already visited me and is on it's way back!

Typical that the one on sale would be the wrong one.  Isn't it odd how 50/50 chances work out wrong at least 90% of the time?

Kudos to FLO for sorting it though.

James