Hello everyone!

carkinzo

Hello everyone, I'm Italian and I joined this forum, because I would like use the Mac to do astrophotography, but are not computer savvy, all I was advised to subscribe to this forum and hope to find help with my technical issues.

I'm sorry for my not good English, but I'm using the google translator.

Thank you.

Hi Carkinzo and welcome to SGL, before help can be given, a little more information for the forum would be helpful, dealing with the equipment side. What type of scope,  mount and imaging device were you considering using for your Astrophotography ?.

The use of a computer in imaging is paramount, but there is much information available that can help you, taking you step by step through the process.

Please do try to reduce the font size next time you post, as we here look upon large lettering as shouting, when you do post your response, this should be entered into the respective imaging or photographic section of the forum, to which it relates :)

Thank you all for the welcome. I apologize for writing, but having done copy and paste I had not noticed the large font. :grin:

For my equipment, I not sho understood where I have to write to make it public to all.

I think you should go to My Settings -> Signature, but I'm not write, can you tell me?

If you want I can write here, but I think it is difficult to have to give that help.

Thank.

Archived