visiting from North Carolina

NCbluegrassmusic

Hello,

I am fortunate enough to be visiting Scotland Aug 17 - 22 and I'm curious if there are any public astro/gazing gatherings  or any night-photography locations "near enough" to Edinburgh that I could get to and back the same night.  Really excited to be heading over!  Never been there.

Thank you for any advice. 

-OBX, NC

Hi. and welcome to SGL.

I have moved your post to the Welcome Section, where other members will make you welcome to the forum.

Edinburgh Royal Observatory is open to visitors, so you might enjoy a visit there.

I'm sure many of our Scottish members will pass some more Information that may help 

you whilst you are in the Capital.

Hope you enjoy your trip, and the forum.

Perhaps you can give us a report on how you enjoyed Edinburgh, and Scotland in general,

it is a beautiful Country with many attractions.

Ron.

http://www.roe.ac.uk/

Hi -OBX, NC and welcome to SGL, hope you enjoy your time with us over here, I feel sure there will be some positive suggestions, as to where you might visit from our Scottish side of the membership, enjoy your stay and the forum :) 

Archived