SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

FLO shop opening times ?

Penjarden

Do any of you have any idea if FLO are open Sat mornings, Ive got a day off work tomorrow and am itching to have a look around (wallet's fat and moneys burning a hole in my pocket) !! :grin:

I live in Launceston I'm gonna drive up to Exeter tomorrow  (its only 40 mins away) so not big deal if theyre closed

Many thanks

FLO are a web based company. So effectively open all hours :)

I'm pretty sure that they'd be happy for you to visit, but email them first to make sure someone will be there. I don't think they are open at weekends.

Cheers

Ant

FLO have recently moved to larger premises and according to their recent post (see link below) it is large enough for a showroom, but that apparently is for the future. I'm sure Steve will let us know when. So as Ant says FLO are web based, but ring them if you want to visit. A number of people on SGL have done that. Don't now if anybody would be available at the weekend though.

http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/248956-we-are-moving/

Archived