Hello from South Carolina, USA

RedozMom

Hello from sunny hot South Carolina,

We are new to this forum and are so excited. We found a Meade Telestar telescope at a garage sale and decided to purchase it. Now we can't find a model number but do know it is D 114/ F1000 f/8.8   I am trying to research it to ensure we have all the parts and my kids are watching YouTube videos to set up the scope.  Any help and/or guidance would be appreciated.  I can't wait to start using this as we live in countryside and no city lights close so we can see lots on clear nights.  Thanks in advance.

Janice et al

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome! 

You will find that this forum is intersting, friendly and very very helpful. Ask around any question you want about scopes, mounts and astronomy. The members here will be happy to help and give you their advice.

Have a great time here and observing of course!

Hi Janice and welcome to SGL, you should be able to find an instruction manual for your scope, either through the Meade web site or the web in general. The forum is a hive of information, so should you require help, just ask. Enjoy your Astronomy :)

Archived