Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Are these 'photos' for real or some clever CGI?

Northern Lite

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having read through all that drivel I am only left with the opinion that they feel they have no option but to try to provide some form of physical /photographic evidence to justify their sad existence quite clearly a case of I can delude myself therefore I am. this actually reminds me of an after dinner speech I once attended by an air traffic controller In which he produced what he considered to be a quite logical reason for having air traffic controllers his reasoning followed thus If there were no air traffic controllers aircraft would fly pretty much where ever they wanted and in these circumstances given just how large the sky was the chances of two aircraft being in the same piece of sky at any one moment in time would be so remote as to totally rule out any chance of a mid air collision therefore negating the need for air traffic controllers and because of this fact it was totally justifiable to force aircraft to fly down very narrow lanes simultaneously dramatically increasing the chance of two aircraft coming together which in turn demanded the presence of air traffic controllers to keep them apart. Are we seeing a pattern here guys and gals

Archived