Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Are these 'photos' for real or some clever CGI?

Northern Lite

Hi all,

have just stumbled upon these fab looking photos. Website author is making some quite incredulous claims about their provenance. I haven't got a clue as to whether the images are even what he says they are. Could someone more experienced please view and comment.

http://web.mac.com/donnicoloff/directlightproductions.com/News/Entries/2008/4/24_The_Beginning_of_the_End_of_the_Coverup.html

I'm assuming that a clue might be in the name of his company!

thanks in advance,

karlo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the 'picture' of the Milky Way is obviously complete poo as he claims it's from a distance of 10 LY. You wouldn't even be out of our local star group never mind outside the Milky Way to get that shot. It looks, er, false as well........ ;)

And to think I was just watching Bear Grylls thinking 'this is utter tosh'...
Well, thanks for a chuckle, in a day when I really wonder if some folks haven't ENOUGH to worry them in life...

(slow torture, isn't it) ;)

If I was stuck in the Jungle and I had the choice between Bear Grylls or Ray Mears at my side, no contest there!!

Tony..

Well, once I stopped giggling about poisonous butt grubs I checked out those pictures. He did say he didn't spend a dime in acquiring them and my first thought was, "yeah, cus you made them on your computer..." I didn't read all the conspiracy theory BS though, I'm trying to digest my dinner.

reminds me of the following:

one can short of a six pack

one sandwich short of a picnic

one steak short of a BBQ

looking for something sharp in a draw fill of spoons

I'm sure there's more... ;):(

I don't get it - the photos are no better than the ones people take on this site and some are clearly false (his, not the people's on this site).

What point is he making - that a cover up has been shown to exist because photos have been found of galaxy's - we know that they exist - even I manage to get a photo of M31, M81, M82 etc.

What cover up is that - come round to mine and I will show you that they exist from a small telescope in light polluted skies. Ooh! NASA will be so angry with me, maybe I will be taken to Area 51 and destroyed.

Plus his comments on Mars are stupid!:

'One can see factories, buildings, roads, crop lands, water, vegetation, trees, shrubs, skulls, and even living, bipedal ‘humanoids’ in those photos'

'Artifacts of bygone civilizations are also evident in some photos, including a ‘city’ surrounded by a wall, an ‘ampitheater’ or ‘coliseum’, pyramids, and the “face of Jesus.”'

Why Jesus, why factories, why all the stuff you find on earth already.

TOTAL PANTS.

Thanks very much for all your replies, i've rarely seen so many 3 and 4 star generals on the same thread!

Very much as i suspected, although all I knew for sure as mentioned by 'thing' was that 10 ly wasn't going to get you very far in the Milky Way. Glad most of you have had a laugh! I'll keep my eyes on whether this 'develops' into anything more embarrassing and report back with the details. Ciao.

karlo

Aye beamer3.6m, i read the same part and nearly fell of my chair laughing. That pretty much summed up what i was thinking.

I had a quick peek at the mars anomoly research site that is linked to on the website, and some of the leaps of faith are just incredible. At one point i read a part where they state "I am unable to confirm if its an impact crater" but then goes on to state that the bio-life in the crater are obviously spore germinated and absorb the cold ice etc etc etc. Its quite scary tbh, and they let these people procreate?

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evidence-reports/2007/129/richardson-crater-3.htm

You should know that I have rotated the official image 90º clockwise to achieve a more realistic and telling view of the bio-life forest evidence here. Even though poorly seen in the resolution compromised original image, look very close and you will see the unmistakable great many bushy branchings in this evidence of both a lighter and darker coloration. Accordingly, there isn't much chance of confusing this above seen generally darker color evidence with that of rock and soil geology now is there. Even though the main reporting here is on the Richardson site mega size evidence, it is hard to understand how such super obvious bio-life evidence can be so easily ignored by the science and academic communities or the media either for that matter.

Because its all in your head . . . . . . . :?

My dad sent me this link, thankfully not believing the load of tripe in the content (as is his wont), but rather admiring the photos, which are mostly genuine (except that "Milky Way" rubbish) and impressive.

The mars site is also a huge heap of pants, just waiting to rot in landfill :angry: - did you follow it through to the bit about the "massive towers" on the moon?? :scratch: :nono: .

I can't believe these guys have gone to so much trouble to write all this carp.

Andrew

For the FIRST TIME, you will now be able to view photos of other galactic wonders. These photos were not provided by NASA, the European Space Agency, nor any other ‘terrestrial’ space agency. Of particular interest will be the photo depicting a galaxy as a ‘blue spiral’. If that photo seems familiar (which it may appear to some), it should -- it is the ‘Milky Way’, our home galaxy, as seen from a distance of ’10 light years’.

As seen from a distance of 10Ly? Who are they trying to kid!!!

I think if someone was trying to hide mysterious buildings on the moon they would do a better job than just blurring them out... oh well, it's keeps the nutters off the street I suppose. :angry::(

Archived