SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

star parties to attend?

Hello

Im interested to go to a star party as iv never been to one before, to see what it all about! is there somewhere I can find the dates of all the star parties? im living in fife but a drive doesn't bother me. I work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off away so may well be away for some of them.

I think this section is the nearest you'll get to a list of all the star parties available - and it's by no means complete. Each event is organised independently of all the others so it's really a matter of finding threads raised for all the current ones.

But now's the time to look with the nights getting longer and winter not too far away. There's nearly always someone from SGL going to one or more of them. I'm doing Kelling this year (Norfolk), and Peak Star Party in Derbyshire (if it's on this time). Closer to your neck of the woods Kielder usually have something on in the autumn.  Hth :)

Archived