Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

G'day from Down Under

DarkKnight

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G'day mate,

From Sydney meself though spent my last years in oz around the gong. I pinched a loaf of bread so got shipped out to blighty ;)

Welcome aboard mate. can ya narrow it down a bit? nsw is a big place :D

G'day Scott,

Was originally from the Shire so know the 'gong well. Now settled in the Hunter Valley in a little town called Morpeth. I'll change my location to the Hunter Valley.

And Mate, what are you doing back in the Old Dart ? Couldn't handle all the sunshine ?   :cool:

Thanks everyone.

Now I just have to work out just what the eleventy-seven axis do, and the function of all the adjustment knobs. I keep telling myself that it is no way as steep a learning curve as the D800, and I guess it gets easier with practice.

G'day Scott,

Was originally from the Shire so know the 'gong well. Now settled in the Hunter Valley in a little town called Morpeth. I'll change my location to the Hunter Valley.

And Mate, what are you doing back in the Old Dart ? Couldn't handle all the sunshine ?   :cool:

I'm a Shire boy myself.(Loftus). I'd reckon you get nice dark skies in the Hunter.

Why am I back in the old dart?....isn't it always a woman? :D

I grew up on Taren Point (before it became flash) then Caringbah/Cronulla areas.

The skies are not too bad if you go a bit west to get away from the horizon glow from Newcastle and Maitland. And pick your time and wind direction so the sky is not full of dust from all the open-cut mines.

And I think all us guys underestimate the pulling power of a woman. Dragged you half way across the  :earth: 

I grew up on Taren Point (before it became flash) then Caringbah/Cronulla areas.

The skies are not too bad if you go a bit west to get away from the horizon glow from Newcastle and Maitland. And pick your time and wind direction so the sky is not full of dust from all the open-cut mines.

And I think all us guys underestimate the pulling power of a woman. Dragged you half way across the  :earth:

As the Hawaiians wisely put it "Man head of family, woman neck"

spent one or two sessions in the swamp way back in the 80's ....good times :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived