sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Hello from Baby Hubble

Hi, I have just joined SGL, have been involved in the night sky for a couple of years now, last year I got my own telescope a skywatcher esprite 80ed pro, a few lenses and camera bits. I am sure like most newbies I will be asking some silly questions as I go.

• Like 5
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I have just joined SGL, have been involved in the night sky for a couple of years now, last year I got my own telescope a skywatcher esprite 80ed pro, a few lenses and camera bits. I am sure like

hi mate and welcome to the wonderfull world of SGL from south wales.

Hi and welcome to SGL - Glad that you found us and hope that you enjoy your time here. There's a few of us imagers knocking about if you have any questions Look forward to seeing you around

Go on, tell us the mount that you also got. :grin: :grin: :grin:

As an edit: You two, BH and Jamie, have to be close to each other, Bonnybridge doesn't look that big.

Edited by ronin

Hi and welcome to SGL - Glad that you found us and hope that you enjoy your time here. There's a few of us imagers knocking about if you have any questions :D

Look forward to seeing you around :)

• Like 1

Hi, I have just joined SGL, have been involved in the night sky for a couple of years now, last year I got my own telescope a skywatcher esprite 80ed pro, a few lenses and camera bits. I am sure like most newbies I will be asking some silly questions as I go.

Hi dude and welcome.

An esprit 80 ed will be my next scope.  They are supposed to be awesome for imaging

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 1

Hi Ronin,

The mount I use is a skywatcher neq6, this year will be my 1st out with her properly.

Yeah me n Jamie go to the same astro club.

So why did he reply as if he didn't know you? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

NEQ6's are big lumps, but the Espirit 80 shouldn't be too much weight for it to handle. :D :D :D

• Like 1

That's a great little scope - very sharp and fast! 

I look forward to seeing the pictures  :wink2: