Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Baby Hubble

Baby Hubble

Hi, I have just joined SGL, have been involved in the night sky for a couple of years now, last year I got my own telescope a skywatcher esprite 80ed pro, a few lenses and camera bits. I am sure like most newbies I will be asking some silly questions as I go.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I have just joined SGL, have been involved in the night sky for a couple of years now, last year I got my own telescope a skywatcher esprite 80ed pro, a few lenses and camera bits. I am sure like most newbies I will be asking some silly questions as I go.

Hi dude and welcome.

An esprit 80 ed will be my next scope.  They are supposed to be awesome for imaging

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Ronin,

The mount I use is a skywatcher neq6, this year will be my 1st out with her properly.

Yeah me n Jamie go to the same astro club.

So why did he reply as if he didn't know you? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

NEQ6's are big lumps, but the Espirit 80 shouldn't be too much weight for it to handle. :D :D :D

That's a great little scope - very sharp and fast! 

I look forward to seeing the pictures  :wink2:

Archived