SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

m81/82 AND ?

OXO

Hi All,

Well at last i bagged M81/82 wiippie really pleased to of got these last night! What's the other galaxy in the photo?(one the Right)

10x 1 Min exposures 35x 30 secs Exposure. Star Travel f/5 Refractor and Canon 300D.

image.jpg

image.jpg

James :lol: :lol:

Cant residt it can we James

lol hmmm well waht shall we go for , i would like you to try the California nebula . i think if you can go to a min then about 20 subs should be able to capure it James , we can work on the emission after ,eheheh Rog

image.jpg

HAD TO HAVE A DABBLE

Nice Edit Rog :shock: :lol: iam honered you played with the image.California nebula i can give it a try mate picking the Emission up may well be hard though (GULP) hehe.

Thanks Steve, yeah the LP is awful here and last night's sky looked rather poor for it too sort of a moon glow effect even at zenith :shock: sometimes it's better though. As to the Telescope it's doing ok by me just the CA does get picked up a lot with the Canon 300D as the Blue channel is strong in this camera hence why theres blue halos around some of the stars quite hard to process out without loseing vital information in the images.

Gaz well worth it so glad i didnt give up earlier on in the evening when everything was going wrong my Flame and Horsehead image came out like a Jackson Pollox :lol: :lol:.

Thanks again Chaps.

James :lol:

Archived