SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Summer viewing

Wow, i'd be very happy to see that! I'm off to the Brecons in a week so will hopefully have better look but not sure it'll match your Dob. I'm in north Cardiff but am pretty restricted to just the west for visible sky - i think Saturn's south/eastish isn't it?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL....summer is the time for endless repeats and reruns...but, you may have better telly over there Paul...tho I doubt it from what I remember of Irish TV :D

(ducking and running..... :D)

Steve

To be honest here in ireland we have 4 national tv stations (RTE1,RTE2,TV3,TG4). There is never anything worth watching on them. I have HD digital tv and can watch over 200 channels.

Irish tv programming is just insulting and i'm happy it aint broadcast around the world.

I'm just sticking to visual and imaging moon/planets for 20 mins or so. Bought a load of equipment like a LP filter, lightbox, qhy5l camera to try and improve my DSO imaging but with 2 young kids its gonna have to wait until the clocks change. Next house is definitely having an observatory!

Archived