Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Registax Issue

Can someone please help me get Registax to work as it used to and nothing has changed.  It shows the splash screen but won't load and just hangs (not responding - agh!).  I have completely uninstalled versions 5 and 6 and need to start again.  If anyone knows this program well enough to help then please do.  I am pulling my hair out and have been leaving the system alone to see if it just takes a long time but that is not the case the splash screen just sits there mocking me when I come back!!  I am using a dual core win 7 laptop with 6gb ram and it all used to work just fine.

i know that you tried to uninstall and install again, but for some reason the ini file stays there.

you could try go to it's folder and delete the registax.ini file and then run registax.exe again.

hope it helps.

Frank

I deleted all the Registax folders earlier and just re-installed version 6 and it is working but reporting a memory violation and so I may have to fiddle a bit more.

try running a memtest in your computer to check if there's sometning wrong with it's memoy.

Frank

Archived