SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Venus

strinjf

I haven't had the telescope out for a couple of months, so took the opportunity last night to dust it down and blow off the cobwebs (literally) !   A quick shot of Venus before some high cloud moved in to spoil the view.  Nothing amazing, but nice to be out using it again.  SW150P+3X Barlow+SPC900 webcam.

post-15466-0-96819000-1434575490.png

Nice shot! Congratulations! What did you use?

Although Venus shows less details than Jupiter or Saturn, it always gave me a sense of mistery. I guess it is due to the dense clouds..

Nice shot! Congratulations! What did you use?

Although Venus shows less details than Jupiter or Saturn, it always gave me a sense of mistery. I guess it is due to the dense clouds..

This sad taken using a Philips SPC900 webcam through a 3X Barlow on my Skywatcher 150P

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see someone is getting nice views. Venus and jupiter are so close to the horizon coming up on their conjunction I can barely make out jupiters bands. Venus appears more as a quivering blob. Lovely image.

Archived