Narrowband

Geological Survey Open Day

jambouk

Not strictly astronomical, but the Nottingham Astronomical Society will have a stand at the forthcoming Geological Survey Open Day; see attached flyer. I've been to the BGS open day before and it is very good, amazing to see their rock collections and get a tour of their labs and storage facilities, and usually some interesting talks.

James

A4 openday poster_2015_v2.pdf

• 4 years later...

Are these opendays still organized? Nowadays, due to the coronavirus infection it may be postponed or even cancelled, but generally speaking, are they organized since 2015? Besides, speaking of surveys? Have you ever questioned yourself whether there are any surveys which are paid? I mean, when I finally found out that they do actually exist, I was sooo taken aback. Thus, I decided to try take online surveys for money. By the way, this source is the best for those who are in search of reliable sites where you can earn))

Edited by Lilly18