New from the UK

tad2106

Hi

I have two large boxes sitting in my hall containing my Skywatcher Explorer 200p EQ5 GOTO!  Eeek this is my first telescope - kindly bought by my husband and kids for my 50th birthday next week.  I've been reading and watching videos about alignment and balancing and axis and polaris..... and one day soon I may even open the boxes!!  LOL!  

Tx

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi mate and welcome to the wonderfull world of SGL from south wales. the 200p is a great scope on a good steddy mount you are going to see some amazing stuff with it,i would get it out of the boxes and start the wonderfull hobbie.i wish you luck with your new scope and clear skys. charl.

Welcome to sgl.if you need any help with anything just ask and the wonderfull people here will help you.no question is to silly.enjoy your scope its a fantastic hobby :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hello and a warm welcome, i have one of those but without the GOTO, when i first got it i put it together and then took it apart a few times in the house to get used to it. after a couple of goes it is quite easy.  Hope you enjoy it and have great fun.

Cylon

Hi im new on here. Just want some advise. Im looking at a computersed telescope. Either Sky-Watcher Explorer-130P SynScan AZ GoTo Telescope, or Sky-Watcher Skyhawk-1145P SynScan AZ GoTo Telescope

. What does everyone recomend. Im new to stargazing planet viewing etc. any advise greatly appreciated.

Jay

Archived