3 targets for me tonight..

Caz

It looks like there shall be clear skies, so I'm going to do my best, armed with my Galileo and my lp filter, how can I go wrong.... :lol:

On the hit list is the M65, 66, I've waited up till late to catch these little treasures, and each time its clouded over before I could get a good look... :x The other is M78, no, I haven't given up on this one yet. If I achieve my goal, I'm going to buy everyone a pint!! Now I can't say fairer than can I.... :lol:

Best of luck with those obejcts Caz and some fine ones there too should look superb in your telescope :shock: :lol:.

Tonight if clear here i wanna image M81/82 they have eluded me for far to long imaging wise and it's time to kick there Bottom hehe(Yes i have lost it).

As to a pint ooooo yes please Vodka neat.

James :lol:

Caz when you find those elusive objects try looking behind your scope and remembering were you scope is pointing this will give you a good idea were to look next time also try finding the objects with your Binos to whilst you have the target in your telescope makes using ya finder much easier next as your memory will have the sky imprinted in those little grey cells. well one of them anyway :lol:

James

Got up 6.00am hoping to catch a peep of Jupiter before driving down to Rogers to pick up new scope :lol: :lol: :lol: Cloudy. Got out of Chesterfield - clear skies Jupiter and venus both very bright. Clear skies all day. Approaching Chesterfield clouds. Thick cloud now. I am sure you will be fine Caz along with everyone else not within a 10 mile radius of Chesterfield. Good luck with the finder.

Thanks for passing on Arthurs link. Marvellous

Martin

Took the dog outside about midnight last night. It was about -2, and the sky wasn't clear enough to make it worthwhile settin up the scope, so I just looked around at the things I could see - Saturn, Capella, Sirius, a few others. The dog was taking her time, but after a few minutes, I decided she was going to have to come in, or I was gong to have to go and put a shirt on...

Yawn sitting in my observatory , looks over hmm 80 degrees ehehhhe whilst imaging the bubble nebula , dont you just hate me Guys and gals , . well its the age ya know , have pity on this poor soul , ah that reminds me ,must get the soul nebula soon , Good luck Caz and everyone this fine clear sky night , those galaxys are hard to find Caz but good luck

Rog

:lol:

Archived